Elite PVP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Abuse (to Black Diamond)

4 posters

Go down

Admin Abuse (to Black Diamond) Empty Admin Abuse (to Black Diamond)

Post by Stranzeh Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:46 pm

BasedPolar is afk at spawn, then abandius launches him out with the shadow bladez and kills him for prot 5 ae, snakecharm, and a stack of op apples and that also brings up that he is spawning op apples in for himself, noone would get op apples legit and pvp with a stack like what? this is total bullshit and then after abandius gets basedpolars shit after killing him, he goes to his plot to store and everything he got was taken away by waxtheniga and gave back to basedpolar like what? that totally takes out the pvp aspect of the server/game black diamond can you give him his shit? and also im posting this for abandius because admins said everytime he mentions it they will mute him. #givhimhisshit

Stranzeh

Back to top Go down

Admin Abuse (to Black Diamond) Empty Re: Admin Abuse (to Black Diamond)

Post by guh Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:17 pm

Basedpolar is Waxthenigaa. Thats the account she tests stuff on pretty sure.
guh
guh

Back to top Go down

Post by Stranzeh Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:22 pm

guh wrote:Basedpolar is Waxthenigaa. Thats the account she tests stuff on pretty sure.
no its not LOL

Stranzeh

Back to top Go down

Post by guh Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:23 pm

Stranzeh wrote:
guh wrote:Basedpolar is Waxthenigaa. Thats the account she tests stuff on pretty sure.
no its not LOL
Obviously it is LOL
guh
guh

Back to top Go down

Post by Stranzeh Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:24 pm

guh wrote:
Stranzeh wrote:
no its not LOL
Obviously it is LOL
ur fucking retarded kid basedpolar is a pvp account and waxthenigga was on the exact same time. its an admin but an admins pvp account basedpolar was the achivment kill kid nuff nuff gg

Stranzeh

Back to top Go down

Post by guh Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:27 pm

Stranzeh wrote:
guh wrote:
Stranzeh wrote:
no its not LOL
Obviously it is LOL
ur fucking retarded kid basedpolar is a pvp account and waxthenigga was on the exact same time. its an admin but an admins pvp account basedpolar was the achivment kill kid nuff nuff gg
so youre saying that they were on at the same time, and Basedpolar was afk. Basedpolar was one of the first achievement kills; and Waxthenigaa helped start the server? facepalm, my god facepalm to the max
guh
guh

Back to top Go down

Post by Stranzeh Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:28 pm

guh wrote:
Stranzeh wrote:
guh wrote:
Stranzeh wrote:
no its not LOL
Obviously it is LOL
so youre saying that they were on at the same time, and Basedpolar was afk. Basedpolar was one of the first achievement kills; and Waxthenigaa helped start the server? facepalm, my god facepalm to the max
lol ur fucking retarded kid im done with u

Stranzeh

Back to top Go down

Post by guh Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:31 pm

Stranzeh wrote:
guh wrote:
Stranzeh wrote:
guh wrote:
Stranzeh wrote:
no its not LOL
Obviously it is LOL
no, keep saying things, its amusing me how dumb you are; how each of your points is actually helping my point
guh
guh

Back to top Go down

Post by Stranzeh Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:36 pm

guh wrote:
Stranzeh wrote:
guh wrote:
Stranzeh wrote:
guh wrote:
Stranzeh wrote:
no its not LOL
Obviously it is LOL
no, keep saying things, its amusing me how dumb you are; how each of your points is actually helping my point
i dont know how mentally damaged u are but basedpolar is not waxthenigaa u can ask any god damn player on the server. well beside u because ur a little fucking retarded

Stranzeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Stranzeh Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:36 pm

no, keep saying things, its amusing me how dumb you are; how each of your points is actually helping my point[/quote]
i dont know how mentally damaged u are but basedpolar is not waxthenigaa u can ask any god damn player on the server. well beside u because ur a little fucking retarded

Stranzeh

Back to top Go down

Post by NiggasBeHating Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:38 pm

Who gives ah fuck
NiggasBeHating
NiggasBeHating

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:54 pm

The full story is that basedpolar had protection 5, unbreaking 10 armor with a snakecharm. He was afk at spawn to get the door. while he was afk he got pushed out of spawn and died. The admin "waxthenigga" went inside of the kids inventory and took the armor away. When the kid tried to get the armor back, she constantly muted him. When i later asked rachel she said that she thought it was unfair for a player to have full protection 5 unbreaking 10 armor so she took it away.

Admin
Admin

https://elite-pvp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by NiggasBeHating Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:38 pm

Admin wrote:The full story is that basedpolar had protection 5, unbreaking 10 armor with a snakecharm. He was afk at spawn to get the door. while he was afk he got pushed out of spawn and died. The admin "waxthenigga" went inside of the kids inventory and took the armor away. When the kid tried to get the armor back, she constantly muted him. When i later asked rachel she said that she thought it was unfair for a player to have full protection 5 unbreaking 10 armor so she took it away.
Rachel thought it was unfair for someone to ave that? I have a full set so does puzant so it was something different this is just a sob story to make Abandius say ok fine he can have it back. Im not trying to help Abandiues but rly wtf is up with the prot V unbreaking x full set is unfair to others? Puzant pvps in it all the time so who ever wrote that post is obviously being lied to.
NiggasBeHating
NiggasBeHating

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down