Elite PVP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This server doe

+2
InsideInside
Proration
6 posters

Go down

This server doe Empty This server doe

Post by Proration Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:36 pm

lol when i get banned for saying uptons ip after he said the street i live on? He threaten to send pizzas post my dox and more, And i say his ip and i get banned? Real nice admin you got there Ani, Mr.BasedAsshole has down syndrome and i'm almost sure of it. That faggot isn't even legal. Ban him already hes a fucking faggot. and doesn't ever do 1 thing right. And Ani your a fucking pussy faggot, You demote me from admin to mod, Then I say put me as a reg player cause i didn't want my brother to do shit. Then deletes me on Skype cause your a scared fuck. Well after that i get all my shit taken away. What a waste of a month of my life. I regret helping this server, May of been fun but i should of fucked it up when i had the chance, I didn't do shit cause you trusted me. Now your just a faggot, Good luck with the server, If you wanna call it that. But anyway since i'm banned now you think you can dox/ddos me. But all i'm saying is anything happens to my connection/i get pizzas. I'm calling the police again. Last time i was bull shitting to scare you, This time i will. btw i recorded all the shit that happen on the server, I'm uploading it like 5 times on each channel + my brothers channel + PMC. Can't even run a simple pvp server correctly fucking faggots. I'm done with even trying to play now, we were in a call Ani and you called me loyal was that to make me happy? cause it looks like it now we i demote my self to regular player and have all my commands tooken away you don't even care to give it back fuck this server fuck you fuck this staff i give this server another month.

Proration

Back to top Go down

This server doe Empty Re: This server doe

Post by InsideInside Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:10 pm

if someone doxes you just tell an admin and they'll take care of it.

or atleast they should.

InsideInside

Back to top Go down

Post by Proration Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:30 pm

InsideInside wrote:if someone doxes you just tell an admin and they'll take care of it.

or atleast they should.
try again the staff here dont do shit i lost all my stuff and i told ani and he laughed and told me i cant have any of it back,
2 v sets
1 condom
1 snake charm
/kit superman
/fix
/pt

Proration

Back to top Go down

Post by NiggasBeHating Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:58 pm

Lel upton is a nice kid i talk to him every day he would never have siad any of thos things. But Proration u pizza bombed him so idc what u say.
NiggasBeHating
NiggasBeHating

Back to top Go down

Post by Proration Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:28 am

lol just cause your his friend doesn't make him a fucking angle you sound like a fucking retard and because im already banned might as well pizza bomb you for just being a faggot and making fun of my dad fucking little bitch.

Proration

Back to top Go down

Post by ddos Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:28 am

k cool, fuck off.

ddos

Back to top Go down

Post by upton Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:35 pm

Proration wrote:lol when i get banned for saying uptons ip after he said the street i live on? He threaten to send pizzas post my dox and more, And i say his ip and i get banned? Real nice admin you got there Ani, Mr.BasedAsshole has down syndrome and i'm almost sure of it. That faggot isn't even legal. Ban him already hes a fucking faggot. and doesn't ever do 1 thing right. And Ani your a fucking pussy faggot, You demote me from admin to mod, Then I say put me as a reg player cause i didn't want my brother to do shit. Then deletes me on Skype cause your a scared fuck. Well after that i get all my shit taken away. What a waste of a month of my life. I regret helping this server, May of been fun but i should of fucked it up when i had the chance, I didn't do shit cause you trusted me. Now your just a faggot, Good luck with the server, If you wanna call it that. But anyway since i'm banned now you think you can dox/ddos me. But all i'm saying is anything happens to my connection/i get pizzas. I'm calling the police again. Last time i was bull shitting to scare you, This time i will. btw i recorded all the shit that happen on the server, I'm uploading it like 5 times on each channel + my brothers channel + PMC. Can't even run a simple pvp server correctly fucking faggots. I'm done with even trying to play now, we were in a call Ani and you called me loyal was that to make me happy? cause it looks like it now we i demote my self to regular player and have all my commands tooken away you don't even care to give it back fuck this server fuck you fuck this staff i give this server another month.
lol i never hit u off nor did I send u pizzas. u sent me pizzas I haven't done anything back because im trying not to escalate things. calm down I haven't done anything YET but keep escalating things and things may actually happen

upton

Back to top Go down

Post by Proration Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:53 pm

LOL YOU DONT EVEN KNOW MY ADDRESS I KNOW YOURS LOOOOL im pretty pissed so dont even fuck with me or your getting swated because you think you can do what you want you dont even have a booter!

Proration

Back to top Go down

Post by Waxthenigaa Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:04 am

now now childrens

Waxthenigaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down