Elite PVP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you Fucking Kidding ME?

5 posters

Go down

Are you Fucking Kidding ME? Empty Are you Fucking Kidding ME?

Post by Richard Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:31 am

Okay, so I just bought MVP, in my elite chest, I got a sharp V Fire V unbreaking X golden sword. Idk if you guys know this, but the damage on it, is equivalent to a sharpness 2 diamond sword, which you get in the fucking starter kit. Also, br3nt told me the chance of getting a snake charm, or any other top tier, is a 1 PERCENT CHANCE. He tells me this AFTER I buy another elite chest. I thought maybe I was just unlucky. so, in this next one, I got another one, then I get a sharp V diamond sword. excal basically but with fire V and bane V. I thought they were supposed to be TOP TIERS The fact that I got them pisses me off, and so does the fact that they are top tiers. Even other players laughed at the fact I got only an IV set and those shitty swords in an elite chest. they even questioned me if I purchased the right fucking chest. This is fucking stupid. Im would like a refund or something, cause this is unacceptable. No 
Richard
Richard

Back to top Go down

Are you Fucking Kidding ME? Empty Re: Are you Fucking Kidding ME?

Post by Chris Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:32 am

This is kind of fucked up....

Chris

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Richard Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:37 am

k tp to me, suckmyritchardm they are in these chests.
Richard
Richard

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:51 am

WaxMyPotato wrote:ill see it and switch them out ok
You switched out the better of the two -.- I'd more rather have the gold one switched, but both would be good.
Richard
Richard

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:52 am

You obviously misunderstood what i was saying. The top tier weapons are the GOD weapons. These weapons are almost impossible to get and are a 1% change in the elite chest. Their will be a new chest in the future in which you will have a higher change to get a god weapon or at least a great mid class weapon like the snake charm. It is not my fault that you got a bad elite chest. they are made at random all with the same chance to get a mid tier weapon.

Admin
Admin

https://elite-pvp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:59 am

Admin wrote:You obviously misunderstood what i was saying. The top tier weapons are the GOD weapons. These weapons are almost impossible to get and are a 1% change in the elite chest. Their will be a new chest in the future in which you will have a higher change to get a god weapon or at least a great mid class weapon like the snake charm. It is not my fault that you got a bad elite chest. they are made at random all with the same chance to get a mid tier weapon.
I'm sorry, it just comes to my understanding that the elite chest carries a TOP Tier. The top tier weapons are the GOD weapons So I don't get what you're trying to do?
Richard
Richard

Back to top Go down

Post by Waxthenigaa Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:41 am

Next time this happens you wont get this switched. As i said its random

Waxthenigaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:28 am

Richard wrote:
Admin wrote:You obviously misunderstood what i was saying. The top tier weapons are the GOD weapons. These weapons are almost impossible to get and are a 1% change in the elite chest. Their will be a new chest in the future in which you will have a higher change to get a god weapon or at least a great mid class weapon like the snake charm. It is not my fault that you got a bad elite chest. they are made at random all with the same chance to get a mid tier weapon.
I'm sorry, it just comes to my understanding that the elite chest carries a TOP Tier. The top tier weapons are the GOD weapons So I don't get what you're trying to do?

The top tiers are classified as a tier, then their is a medium tier, and then their is god tier. The god tier is above the top tier. Over the weekend we will revamp the weapon system. If you have any ideas for new weapons or weapon names you can post them

Admin
Admin

https://elite-pvp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum