Elite PVP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tping to my bank

+3
InsideInside
Admin
Putnameherejoey
7 posters

Go down

Tping to my bank Empty Tping to my bank

Post by Putnameherejoey Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:31 am

im guessing it was br3nt6 since he tped to me and now all of a sudden like 4 People have sethomes in my bank like buble and Season and some random
anyone know how this happened :>

Putnameherejoey

Back to top Go down

Tping to my bank Empty Re: Tping to my bank

Post by Admin Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:36 am

putnameherejoey i wasnt even on when this shit happened. I was in a league match playing a 5 v 5 unranked as Gangplank. I got on, you started yelling at me. i didnt do shit. you are aware that others have /tp to?

Admin
Admin

https://elite-pvp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by InsideInside Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:22 pm

Admin wrote:putnameherejoey i wasnt even on when this shit happened. I was in a league match playing a 5 v 5 unranked as Gangplank. I got on, you started yelling at me. i didnt do shit. you are aware that others have /tp to?
try out dota yo

InsideInside

Back to top Go down

Post by Abandius Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:17 am

inside dota 2 isnt even good, if you want a good game go to the original. warcraft 3 is where dota came from, and league quote on quote "copied" but dota was originated as defenders of the ancients, which was a map made on warcraft 3. warcraft 3's version is the only version of the two games that is actually good. most things should just be left original, not made into other games. dota 2 isnt even made by the same company either, it was taken by the company valve who made left for dead. they tried to recreate a great game, and they failed.
Abandius
Abandius

Back to top Go down

Post by NiggasBeHating Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:56 am

Abandius wrote:inside dota 2 isnt even good, if you want a good game go to the original. warcraft 3 is where dota came from, and league quote on quote "copied" but dota was originated as defenders of the ancients, which was a map made on warcraft 3. warcraft 3's version is the only version of the two games that is actually good. most things should just be left original, not made into other games. dota 2 isnt even made by the same company either, it was taken by the company valve who made left for dead. they tried to recreate a great game, and they failed.
Fucking nerd
NiggasBeHating
NiggasBeHating

Back to top Go down

Post by InsideInside Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:00 pm

Abandius wrote:inside dota 2 isnt even good, if you want a good game go to the original. warcraft 3 is where dota came from, and league quote on quote "copied" but dota was originated as defenders of the ancients, which was a map made on warcraft 3. warcraft 3's version is the only version of the two games that is actually good. most things should just be left original, not made into other games. dota 2 isnt even made by the same company either, it was taken by the company valve who made left for dead. they tried to recreate a great game, and they failed.
I love how you didn't even mention HOW dota 2 is bad lmfao

InsideInside

Back to top Go down

Post by Abandius Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:48 am

how its bad? its just simply a remake of once a great game that will never be the same.
Abandius
Abandius

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuck Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:48 pm

Go hack some more bitch

Fuck

Back to top Go down

Post by ddos Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:28 am

thats not gnarly man

ddos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down