Elite PVP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvM_Buu's staff app

Go down

PvM_Buu's staff app Empty PvM_Buu's staff app

Post by PvM_Buu Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:53 am

IGN: PvM_Buu

Why do you want to be staff on ElitePvP?: Well let's see. Ever since I joined I had automatically loved the server. The PvP of it was amazing and so were the plugins. I would like to be staff on ElitePvP to help benefit the server. Help people in any way possible, and if I have the power, host some events! And even help out 2 people if they want to 1v1 in the Admin Arena.

What would make you stand out as a member of the staff on ElitePvP?: A few things that would make me stand out as a member of staff on ElitePvP are the kindness I can provide people. There might, might not be some staff that aren't helpful and just laugh at the poor old players. I would do my best to help the player in any way possible. I would not stop helping until the player is 100% satisfied. Another thing that would make me stand out is the troll I do on some people. If some people are bummed out, or bored, I can give them a little troll XD. Something not too extreme, but still funny. Another thing that would make me stand out as a member of staff would be my PvP skills I guess. Even though PvP has nothing to do with being a staff, I guess it could be something. I am a good PvPer. I have a fast "trigger finger" and a Razer Naga Hex mouse. The last thing that would make me stand out as a member of the staff team on ElitePvP would be the laughter I bring. I sometimes could make people laugh (outside of trolling) with some random shit that comes out of my mouth. So these are some of the charactersitics that would make me stand out as a member of the staff team on ElitePvP.

Why ElitePvP?: I love the server. I love everything about it. There's nothing that wouldn't make the server be as great as it is today. Its plugins are amazing and so are the people. The PVP is also amazing. Main reason I like ElitePvP is because of the whole server community playlist. It has great plugins, great people, great PvP, great staff, and a great well rounded community. This is why I would like to be staff on ElitePvP. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you will accept me into the ElitePvP staff team. Thanks.

PvM_Buu

Back to top Go down