Elite PVP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

server staff question

5 posters

Go down

server staff question Empty server staff question

Post by Richard Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:57 pm

are there spaces for mod or wuht? I see inside inside got it.
Richard
Richard

Back to top Go down

server staff question Empty Re: server staff question

Post by Proration Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:18 pm

Inside got it because he was a big help with us building new spawn, and just in general when there's a opening we look out to see who's trustable helpful and doesn't talk smack to other players.

Proration

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:44 pm

Proration wrote:Inside got it because he was a big help with us building new spawn, and just in general when there's a opening we look out to see who's trustable helpful and doesn't talk smack to other players.
Well, If you guys need help with anything, just ask me and I can hopefully help, and inside argues A LOT lol. He cusses at players who say something he doesn't agree with. For example, yesterday, a kid was wanting his elite chest, inside was like "Shut the fuck up" even thought the kid only said it one time, and then that got into a big ramble. There were many more times before this as well.
Richard
Richard

Back to top Go down

Post by Abandius Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:19 pm

yeah inside is pretty cool, he dont talk alot of trash and isnt really hated by anyone. hes a good mod.
Abandius
Abandius

Back to top Go down

Post by InsideInside Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:32 pm

Richard wrote:
Proration wrote:Inside got it because he was a big help with us building new spawn, and just in general when there's a opening we look out to see who's trustable helpful and doesn't talk smack to other players.
Well, If you guys need help with anything, just ask me and I can hopefully help, and inside argues A LOT lol. He cusses at players who say something he doesn't agree with. For example, yesterday, a kid was wanting his elite chest, inside was like "Shut the fuck up" even thought the kid only said it one time, and then that got into a big ramble. There were many more times before this as well.
screenshots? he was probably being annoying about it that's why.

InsideInside

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:53 pm

InsideInside wrote:
Richard wrote:
screenshots? he was probably being annoying about it that's why.
Lol Idk who would take screenshots about that, but why would I lie? And you want to play the neg rep game kid? Alright
Richard
Richard

Back to top Go down

Post by eZPvPBrah Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:17 pm

#eZPvPBrah4Mod2k13!
eZPvPBrah
eZPvPBrah

https://www.youtube.com/user/ridleypvp/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content